We are still showing many units through video tours, Face time or Photography.
Johnson & Hellekson Real Estate, LLC
Experienced Real Estate Brokers and Property Managers serving the needs of investors, landlords and tenants for more than two decades!
Explore our site and let us know
how we can help you today!
Specializing in Apartment Rentals and Commercial Property in Southern Wisconsin
Dear Residents, Owners and Applicants: June 10, 2020
While Coronavirus (COVID19) is impacting our daily lives, Johnson & Hellekson Real Estate is keeping up to date with the local, state and federal authorities. The safety of our employees, residents and their families is a top priority.
Johnson & Hellekson Real Estate, LLC remains open for business via phone & email. Our Front Lobby will be CLOSED until Further notice. You may call to set up an appointment if you need something from our office.
– Residents are encouraged to pay rent online through the website tenant portal. OR send it regular mail.
– Residents are encouraged to use our rent drop box by our front door during this time.
– Residents may also use the tenant portal for contacting the office for maintenance items; we are prioritizing maintenance calls on a daily basis. If someone in your household is sick, please let us know for the safety of our employees or vendors who may need to enter your home.
– Prospective applicants- We are doing showings and we must maintain social distancing and wearing of a mask is required. Please limit the amount of people coming to the showing. No touching of any surfaces while on the showing. There will be no handshaking and we prefer applicants to apply for the apartment online if possible. Hard copy applications are available upon request. We appreciate everyone’s flexibility during this time as we work together during these current circumstances.
– Residents are encouraged to keep up to date on (COVID19) by visiting www.cdc.gov/COVID19.
– Remember to wash your hands often with soap and water
– Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
– Stay home when you are sick
– Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
– Clean and disinfect high-touch surfaces daily in your household common areas (e.g. tables, hard-backed chairs, doorknobs, light switches, remotes, handles, desks, toilets, sinks)
– For more information please visit – www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/protect-family.html
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we do our best to continue to provide service for our Residents, Owners, Applicants and Employees.
Thank you, Johnson & Hellekson Real Estate, LLC